Quic Cloud CDN is the first and only Content Delivery Network (CDN) capable of caching the WordPress dynamic page. Using QUIC as a transfer protocol, Quic Cloud believed in making your website faster and more secure.
Recently Quic Cloud offers more features, such as image optimizing, automatic Critical CSS, and building LQIP.
For using this free CDN service more enjoyable, we need assistance from the LiteSpeed Cache plugin. Through this plugin, you can set this CDN well.
This article will describe how to use Quic Cloud CDN effectively by using the LiteSpeed Cache plugin.
Install the LiteSpeed Cache Plugin
The first thing to do is to perform the LiteSpeed Chache plugin installation into your website.
For increasing website loading speed, please read the “LiteSpeed Cache Plugin Setting Guideline.”
Next step is perform LiteSpeed Cache configuration so can be connected to Quic Cloud. Here are the steps :
How to integrate Quic Cloud into LiteSpeed Cache
Before applying this guideline step-by-step to your website, you should be better at doing a full backup to your website if bad things happen.
- Open LiteSpeed Cache plugin configuration
- Choose General menu à General Settings
- Domain Key à Request Domain Key
- Wait until approval notification appears
“Refresh periodically to make sure approval verified”
How To Registering Quic Cloud
- Visit Quic.cloud official website
- Input your email and password
- Make sure to check the agreement box
- Click the register button
- Open your email and do validation which sent to your email
Configuring Quic Cloud
With assumption domain key has been approved.
- Go back to the General menu at LiteSpeed Cache plugin
- Click the “Visit My Dashboard on Quic.cloud” button
- Choose Yes
- Click the “Continue” button
- Choose the domain that you registered already
- Click menu CDN à Enable CDN
- Update your CNAME domain and direct to CNAME which provided by Quic.cloud
- Wait patiently until pointing à Verify CNAME successfully Now
- Cache Settings
- Dynamic Cache: On
- Static Cache: On
- Connection Details
- Connection Type to Origin: MATCH
- Fronted Force HTTPS: On
- Enable Quic Backend: OFF
- Security (activated if you feel necessary)
- Anti DDoS
- Access Control
- ReCAPTCHA Settings
- SSL Certificate
- SSL Certificate: Custom
- Certificate: Paste certificate you got from the server or hosting provider that you used
- Click the “Save Custome Certificate” button
If DNS verified successfully, it will mark by green checklist.
As addition to section.
Quick.cloud CDN Settings
If your website using www setting like this :
Bypass CDN : Off Map Both www/non-www to CNAME: OFF
After all, variable configured is highly advised to test using dev tools on a browser like this picture shows.
Here is the end of the guideline for using free CDN from Quick Cloud. This guideline also applies to the sub-domain (www.domain.com).
You may also read: How To Configure Quic Cloud CDN For Root Domain.
If you have any further questions, please feel free to leave your message in the comment column.